Monday, November 27, 2006

Listening to: KIZUNA (Gokusen 2 insert song)
by Kazuya Kamenashi
(in the Seishun Amigo album! ^^)









HELLO! (:


i'm going to vivocity with my family
TODAY!

hooorraayyy! :D





oh anw, ikea ain't open yesterday ):



oh, but,but!
we've bought a new (tiny, tiny, tiny) house in hk cause my dad needs it and...

he's gonna let me do the designing!
(and he won't blame me if it turns out like shit)

haha good deal. Cause it might really turn out bad lol.

yea, so i borrowed a stack of books around 35cm high at the library for reference lol ^^

its gonna be so fun (: sorta a dream come true yay!











yea anyway, i'm like supposed to so some maths work in the morning
=.=





OHYES! and if mika nakashima comes to hk after 19th Dec,
I WILL SEE HER!
my bro will bring me, since he's goingback on 18th

MIKAMIKAMIKA NAKASHIMA!
I want her signature =3










Toobad its not Yamashita Tomohisa's
i'll seriously really go if it was his!










oh and Kaiying likes MatsumotoJun!
yea quite random, but since he's in Gokusen 2,
i shall watch :D









i'm gonna buy loads of cds and dvds in hk
to prevent boredom





how fun!

i'm hyped up again!







but for now,
its homework for me.
*makes weird face*










OHWELL.










i'll be back with a post, hopefully (:

vivocity! :DDD












EMMA!

No comments: